Guy Smiley wins a movie studio but must put together a feature film in one hour. Director Big Bird and the rest of the Sesame Street gang answer Smiley's call for help. Meanwhile, Izzy Great and Wuzzy Wonderful, both of whom had lost the studio to Smiley, attempt to sabotage the gang's efforts.
Voice of muppetsEdit
- Produced by Bob Shipstad
- Written by David Connell and Jim Thurman
- Director and Choreographer: Diane Arnold
- Music Director: Paul Walberg
- Recording & Mixdown Engineer: Allen Kaufman
- This is the first Sesame Street Live show to have its program with some of the walk-arounds on the front.